We hope you are well. Our community has been through so much over the past few months, but we are excited to be back and being stronger than ever. While many things have changed, our commitment to you has not. Your oral health affects your overall health and we love the role that we play in helping you stay in your best shape. You will notice some changes the next time that you come to visit us. We are in compliance with all ADA and CDC recommendations, along with some additional steps we have taken on our own. During the COVID pandemic, we were able to make some positive changes to our office and the way that we operate. Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety:
- We are now using an air filtration device that produces surgically clean air
- We are wiping down all common office areas on an hourly basis
- We are sanitizing pens after patients or staff use them
- The clinical staff are keeping shoes here and changing into their scrubs in office
- Additional PPE (shields over masks, surgical caps and antimicrobial scrub jackets)
- A new, stronger suction system that helps eliminate aerosols that are produced
- Having patients wait out in their car until we are ready to call them back. (Text 847-957-9856 to let us know that you have arrived.)
- We are taking patient’s temperatures as they enter the building along with filling out a questionnaire.
- All staff are taking their temperatures upon arrival
- We are accepting contactless payment over the phone
- We have hand sanitizer available to all patients
Our priority is you! We are implementing every measure we can to ensure your health and safety. Our patients are reporting that they feel at ease walking through our doors. You will be the sole focus of our doctors and hygienists at your visit. The providers are only seeing one patient at a time so all of their attention is on you! To comply with social distancing, we have modified our checkout process to only allow one patient in the front office at a time. We are ready to welcome you!
We look forward to seeing you again. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have about our new policies and procedures that are designed to keep you safe. To make an appointment, please call 847-550-0700.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty to us. We welcome our patients, neighbors and friends back with open arms.
Your friends at Sandy Point